The Women’s Ministry of New Life endeavors to be a pillar of support for the church in its mission. It seeks to transform lives and glorify God by sharing the love of Jesus Christ with our families, the community, and the world.
- Minister to women as women and encourage connections through intentional relationships.
- Encourage spiritual growth of the women in our church with emphasis on Scripture and application of Scriptural principles to daily life.
- Nurture the prayer lives of women in our church, praying for the life-changing work of God in and through us.
- Provide an opportunity for each woman to discern and exercise her gifts and abilities to the glory of God in the total work and worship of the church.
- Purposefully equip the women of Westminster to serve as pillars of support to our church in its mission.
Women’s Bible Study
Women’s Bible study currently meets on Tuesday mornings (9:30-11:30) and Wednesday evenings (7:00-8:30). The group focuses on Bible study and service opportunities. It takes breaks over the summer and holidays.
Adult Sunday School
Sunday School is another opportunity to grow in Christ. We aim to make disciples who will go out and make disciples. For adults we usually offer 3 classes each week. The classes cover the breadth of needs—beginner’s classes, a study on a book of the Bible, theology, and Christian living. After worship, grab a cup of coffee and join in.
We strongly encourage our congregation to gather together in one of our several Small Groups. These groups meet at homes or in the church building. Each is led by someone familiar with leading a small group, and most groups are attended by a church Elder. These groups take time to study the Bible in various formats, pray together, and learn to love one another better. We are always looking to begin a new small group while others complete their natural cycle creating space for a new group.
The different Small Groups are listed at the church with the leaders’ phone numbers, or you may contact the church office by phone (724-744-4760) or email for further information.