The Women’s Ministry of New Life endeavors to be a pillar of support for the church in its mission. It seeks to transform lives and glorify God by sharing the love of Jesus Christ with our families, the community, and the world.
- Minister to women as women and encourage connections through intentional relationships.
- Encourage spiritual growth of the women in our church with emphasis on Scripture and application of Scriptural principles to daily life.
- Nurture the prayer lives of women in our church, praying for the life-changing work of God in and through us.
- Provide an opportunity for each woman to discern and exercise her gifts and abilities to the glory of God in the total work and worship of the church.
- Purposefully equip the women of New Life to serve as pillars of support to our church in its mission.
Women’s Bible Study
Women’s Bible study currently meets on Tuesday mornings (9:30-11:30) and Wednesday evenings (7:00-8:30). The group focuses on Bible study and service opportunities. It takes breaks over the summer and holidays.